Monday, July 9, 2012

Amazing News - Again!

You guys! My CP's are on fire!

I am super psyched to announce that my ridiculously talented critique parter, Chessie Zappia, has signed with Louise Fury of the L. Perkins Agency!

Now, I wasn't around for the gif war that took place the last time a member of our group came off the market, but I'm here now. And even though I've never used a gif in my life, I'm sure as hell gonna give this a shot. GAME ON, CP's!



This is basically the reaction of everyone who reads Chessie's book:

Omigod y'all. I can't handle how amazing that was.
It's just not FAIR!
And here's a summary of how our crit group reacted when we found out Chessie finally got THE CALL:
MUPPET FLAIL!!!!!


Like I'd ever, EVER not throw a Smallville gif in here.
Sheesh.
The running man, you guys. It's my signature move




Yup. Even Ron Swanson is getting in on the action


So then, Alexander Skarsgard caught word of Chessie's news, and he was all...
So... I'm first choice for the role of Miles, right baby?
But Kellan Lutz was like,
What? That role is totally mine. Watch your back, Skarsgard.

Alright, so I made that last part up. They're both way too old to be Miles. What I'm really trying to say is: CONGRATULATIONS CHESSIE!!!!

12 comments:

  1. The Alexander Skarsgard and Kellan Lutz... guh, you know how to hit me where it hurts.

    But RON SWANSON. MY SPIRIT ANIMAL.

    Ahhhh Gina thank you SO MUCH. >.< It wouldn't have happened without all you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RUNNING MAN GOOSE AHAHAHAHAHAH

    Okay, so this was pretty effing epic.
    Those boys are so cute. How sad for them that they can't play Miles. Would have made their careers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GINA! You ROCK at Gif Wars!!! And OMG what a way to end this post *fans self*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your group is just rocking with offers of representation. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL omg the goose. LOVE IT SO MUCH <3

    And the end, hahahah!

    YAYYYYYYYY CHESSIEEEEEE~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Chessie! And awesome job on the gif files!

    I don't know how to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are amazing. Especially the last two, eh hem. YAY CHESS!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys are insane! (Insanely awesome!) Congrats again Chessie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, You did a STELLAR job with the gifs. The HIGHEST OF FIVES, Gina. And that was totally my reaction after reading ALEX.

    Amazing. One more time- WOOOO CHEEESSSSSIIIIIEEEEEEE!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL--this just pout a huge smile on my face!!! Congrats to her!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG!! Well, first I'm totally happy for Chessie. That is so wonderful. Second, I'm just stuck on the last to gifs. Is that bad? Cuz it really feels right lol!!

    ReplyDelete